Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Alexander gets records

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    Diets when you talk about the ravens seconday, I think they made a big mistake bringing rolle in. You dont need great players at every position on D. If you have a player or two at every level like the bears, you can have a great D. As look as you have ogunleye, urlacher, and brown, you have a solid defense. Throw some atheltic young guys around them, save cap space and build a winner. No need for superstars at every position.

    I think they will keep boller and maybe sign Kitna as insurance.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    Kitna stinked today against the Chiefs. haha

    Though your right, I wanted the Chiefs to sign Rolle but im glad that ended up with Surtain, hes a good player with a great attitude.

    I think it all starts up front though, if you can get to the QB quickly like the Bears, it makes your secondary that much more dangerous. When you cant, you get burnt like Charles Tilman. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    Peanut has the toughest position in the league man, I dont envy him.

    I will give credit where credit is due though, the jets getting Ty Law was the ballsiest and most brilliant move of the year. He was worth every dime.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    Think he goes back to the Pats after this season? He only signed a one year deal didnt he?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    I dunno, didnt he and Bellicek have some beef with each other?

    Im guessing he stays with New York, gets a big contract and breaks his leg lol.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    Who knows, I predict a Pats to somehow get back to the Superbowl this year though. Belichek is a genius, even though his biggest mistake was letting Law go. Which, when you think about it wasnt that bad of a move, until 3/4 of the starting secondary when down for the Pats this year.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    I think Rodney Harrison was the straw that broke their back. He was their Mike Brown. Bruschi is their Urlacher, but we both know how much better the Bears are with Mike Brown.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander gets records

    Yeah good call, Harrison is a beastly hitter and ballhawk, just like Mike Brown. My Chiefs need that kinda guy, of course they also need a all around good defensive tackle who can get to the QB. Isnt Ian Scott a free agent? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] They are pretty solid at linebacker now though. Jared Allen is a beast at defensive end.

    I hope Herm Edwards is the next Chiefs head coach, I have my fingers crossed on that one though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •